Can we please have easy activity buttons for forum thread posting and profile updates?

Are you sure this is a good idea? It seems to me that this would take items that would normally be posted in threads and move them to user profile pages, and therefore miss out on the much richer discussion tools available within threads?

Are you sure this is a good idea? It seems to me that this would take items that would normally be posted in threads and move them to user profile pages, and therefore miss out on the much richer discussion tools available within threads?
Yes agreed, Profile is for small talk :)

But what if someone wants to embed a video or photo within their profile area? Is that coming in user albums? I think people should be able to include personal things in their profile area. The ability to include videos as part of the "status update" is a big part of social networking and building a community.

You can always request an add-on to be developed for your own forum if the decision is not to include that functionality in the core.

Top Bottom