Lack of interest Can we have a simplified version of mobile view?

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

gogo

While mobile view is a responsive version of desktop view, it's still a complete xenforo. It has every single feature that comes with Xenforo.

Can we opt-out some functions in mobile view? Such as we can slim down the numerous options in account settings. The UI can be further simplified.

The purpose of doing so is to make an even less clutter UI and get speed gain.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
While mobile view is a responsive version of desktop view, it's still a complete xenforo. It has every single feature that comes with Xenforo.

Can we opt-out some functions in mobile view? Such as we can slim down the numerous options in account settings. The UI can be further simplified.

The purpose of doing so is to make an even less clutter UI and get speed gain.
If that's what you want, use Tapatalk.

If that's what you want, use Tapatalk.

Other than security/privacy concerns, Tapatalk is just good for a very generic Xenforo without any add-ons/style modifications added which is not what I want to see. Anyway, I could be wrong on this idea.

I tweaked the mobile view on my WildBuggies site to remove specific elements that made mobile view just a little too cluttered and aren't utilized by the members.
Photo Sep 25, 4 55 38 PM.webp

Photo Sep 25, 4 55 58 PM.webp

Photo Sep 25, 4 56 21 PM.webp

Photo Sep 25, 6 08 59 PM.webp

once phone is rotated to landscape then default elements appear...

I've considered UIX before too for its cool features like having tabbed account/pm/alert in off-canvas menu. But I'm scared it will have add-on compatibility and upgrade issues.

Top Bottom