Can someone check these translations in Spanish and Arabic?

Diana

I'm designing a flyer and want to include the word "Join!" in Spanish and Arabic. I don't trust that the
Microsoft translator is accurate. Can someone please verify if these are correct?

Spanish: Únete!
Arabic:
الانضمام إلى!

Thank you Fahad :)

So this is the word if someone asks you to join the community, or join the party, etc.? Or if you say "join us?"

Just trying to make sure the usage is the same as in English.

This is from my translator. When I type the single word "join" I'm actually getting "join to." Does that make sense grammatically in Arabic?

الانضمام إلى

Or is this more accurate?
انضم

I'm trying to figure out which one is best to use in the flyer.

The Spanish translation is correct, though what is this flyer for? Do you mean join, as in "sign up"?

Good to know. Thank you Jason.

Yes, I mean join as in sign up. The flyer will be circulated in the community to invite people to go online and join the forum (i.e., register as a member).

(Just noticed you're in Santa Monica, not far from me in West L.A. :) )

P.S. Just curious, is qwebirc like mIRC?

Just a minor point, but if the members don't all speak the same language, how are they going to communicate?

Or do you have separate sub forums in different languages?

Just a minor point, but if the members don't all speak the same language, how are they going to communicate?

Or do you have separate sub forums in different languages?

I'm using the Microsoft translator widget which translates the entire forum in any and all languages. It even translates the shoutbox.

Find it here.

Top Bottom