XF 1.5 Can not change year of birthday in acp older than 1970 (i.e.1969)

snoopy5

Hi,

i can not change anymore the year of a user's birthday below 1970 (i.e. 1969). Everything above 1970 works fine.

What could be the reason for this?

I just changed my dob_year to 1922 and that seems to have worked ok. I'm now 93.

What specifically happens? I suspect an add-on is causing the issue.

a pop up alert appears (in German) and sais: "Please enter an integer positive number"

how can I disable all addons at the same time from acp with one click? Or via ftp?

If you are using XenForo 1.5, go to Admin CP > List Add-ons

There should be a "Disable all add-ons" button.

Can take a while to process and rebuild everything, but you can re-enable everything with one click, also, it remembers the add-ons that were already disabled so they won't get re-enabled by mistake.

cool, I did not know that this was available in ACP...

I disabled all addons now. After all addons were disabled, I could even not change the date of birth in ACP anymore. I thought this would be a core feature?

So if this is a feature of an adddon, I have to find out first which one :)

I keep you updated....

Thanks

oh man, I am really too tired now.... I totally mixed the fields join user date and birthday date.... I need more sleep....

It is all o.k. Nothing wrong at all. Please delete this thread. It is to embarassing for me....

Ah, that makes more sense, then.

Actually it's probably expected that the add-on gives that error. We're dealing with a UNIX timestamp for the register_date field, a value of 0 would be Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00. That field would need to be able to accept negative numbers for that to work, which would require that add-on to alter the field definition we have set - I'd recommend leaving it as it is.

That said, if the objective is actually to set a certain date of birth then, yes, that's definitely possible :)

Top Bottom