Can I link custom icons for the main forum page?

Hi Thierry, good to see you here.
The aforementioned addon does not work well. But you can add some simple code per forum to extra.css (similar to vbulletin) and you will be all set. You only have a few forums, so its a piece of cake.

Hi Thierry, good to see you here.
The aforementioned addon does not work well. But you can add some simple code per forum to extra.css (similar to vbulletin) and you will be all set. You only have a few forums, so its a piece of cake.

Thanks for your help.

I did a search but can't find anything about having the number of viewers next to the forum titles. example - XXXX forum (129 Viewing)

I realize this is not essential but to avoid the general hysteria that happens when anything familiar is changed I would like to have that showing at least for a while so the change to new forum software is as seamless as possible for the cranky regulars.

Thanks for your help.

I did a search but can't find anything about having the number of viewers next to the forum titles. example - XXXX forum (129 Viewing)

I realize this is not essential but to avoid the general hysteria that happens when anything familiar is changed I would like to have that showing at least for a while so the change to new forum software is as seamless as possible for the cranky regulars.

There is a addon here that does users viewing forum, not sure if it works with 1.2.x or not.

when I click to "open image in new window" over the icons for XenForo I don't get that option so it looks to me like the icons are not editable on a forum by forum basis
It's very easy to do. As @Amaury stated, once you register you will be able to review the resource to do it. Below is a sample of my Linux forum. The reason the images look dim is I add an opacity to them of .4 for read areas for the icons and opacity of 1.0 for unread - that way I use the same image for both. Once I get the entire site configured I'll be placing those into a sprite sheet and serving them from that.
screenshot.webp

Top Bottom