XF 1.3 Can I hold registration until approval?

tekboi

I'm working on a gaming clan website. And what we're looking for is a solution for creating an application process so that users can apply and answer our custom questions and then we can decide if he's allowed in the clan or not. I see that there is a custom application add-on and it seems really nice. But I can't seem to be able to find a way to disable registration until I approve them.

Well, you could just do manual approvals on the registrations, but I'm not sure if that fits your needs. If you want a different flow, you could just manually create accounts after their application is accepted.

Manual approvals would be good enough. I guess what I could do is add required fields to the registration (not sure if that's even possible yet). And then base manually approve if the user meets our requirements. But then how would I know what his answers were?

Manual approvals would be good enough. I guess what I could do is add required fields to the registration (not sure if that's even possible yet). And then base manually approve if the user meets our requirements. But then how would I know what his answers were?

Adding Custom User Fields is what you want yo do. Be sure to make them of the text type and select they show during registration. Then with the Register Email add-on you will get an email showing these custom user field answers.

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/register-email.2586/

Top Bottom