Can delete posts/Can delete threads

James

I don't have access to my test install of XF ATM due to a HDD issue on my pc, but could somebody check this out for me:
Revoke the delete threads by self permission and allow delete posts by self permission, then delete the first post in a thread - is the thread deleted or is a permission denied error thrown?

With that combination of permissions the Delete link doesn't show up in the first post of the thread, only the Edit link. The user isn't allowed to delete their post if it's the first post in the thread unless they have permission to delete their own threads.

I don't have access to my test install of XF ATM due to a HDD issue on my pc, but could somebody check this out for me:
Revoke the delete threads by self permission and allow delete posts by self permission, then delete the first post in a thread - is the thread deleted or is a permission denied error thrown?
you can open a demo account!
im still on rc3 and wanted to check something in 1.0.0 and thats exactly what i did. it instantly creates a temp xf install

Thanks Jake!

@dieketzer, I had to run away and sort out some stuff so I just jotted my plan down here so that I could come back to it if nobody had done it. That was my original plan, however.

Top Bottom