Style Can anyone create a 'retro' style for me, please?

sforum

A lot of my users hate my forum since migrating from PunBB to XenForo; typically, the more 'old school' members who are used to things being distinctly more 'Web 1.0' and don't like change. ;)

To that end, I would love to be able to offer them a 'Retro' style, that emulates (or as near as dammit) the look of my old forum:

Stafford_Forum_v1_Main_Index_2012-09-27.webp

Stafford_Forum_v1_Stafford_Chat_2012-09-27.webp

Would anyone be able to create a style the approximates the above look? We're only a little forum, entirely funded by myself, so I haven't got a lot of money to throw at it - but I'd be happy to pay the right price for a good result. :)

Many thanks.

Brilliant! Any idea of timeframe and cost involved? :)

Thanks.

I'd have to start it at the weekend - weekdays I'm pretty busy with my job lol, but I could probably get it done completely at the weekend due to the simple design. Some of the things in the sidebar would require some of the mods available in the add-ons bit, but they will automatically style themselves like the skin. I would do it for you for £10.00. You'd be able to see me code it live too :)

I'd have to start it at the weekend - weekdays I'm pretty busy with my job lol, but I could probably get it done completely at the weekend due to the simple design. Some of the things in the sidebar would require some of the mods available in the add-ons bit, but they will automatically style themselves like the skin. I would do it for you for £10.00. You'd be able to see me code it live too :)
That sounds great - the weekend is fine! I would class myself as an 'intermediate' user, so I don't have a problem with installing add-ons & editing the odd template/bit if code, as long as someone is telling me what I should be doing! It's just styling I'm abysmal at; one thing I am definitely not it a designer. :p

Please PM me when you get a chance with how you want to proceed. I'm in no particular hurry, so just let me know the details at your convenience.

Thanks. :)

That sounds great - the weekend is fine! I would class myself as an 'intermediate' user, so I don't have a problem with installing add-ons & editing the odd template/bit if code, as long as someone is telling me what I should be doing! It's just styling I'm abysmal at; one thing I am definitely not it a designer. :p

Please PM me when you get a chance with how you want to proceed. I'm in no particular hurry, so just let me know the details at your convenience.

Thanks. :)
Will do!

Top Bottom