Can ads be limited to a particular amount of impressions?

bigtex20

So, as I work to get my forum developed and ready for launch, I am wondering if I can manage advertisements by limiting them to show a specific amount of impressions during a particular time frame?

I.e. someone pays for 100K impressions to display within the month of September? Is this possible? I looked at the general functions and didn't see anything relating to this?

Thanks in advance,

You can do that with either of these add-ons:

You can do that with either of these add-ons:

Thanks. Any idea if there is something to potentially have it setup where clients could login and manage their own creative? Even better, maybe a way to offer a PPC (Pay Per Click) option similar to Google Adwords?

These may do this, I haven't taken a chance to investigate them yet.

The first one (Lite at 29 Euros) doesn't allow you to sell ads on the site.

But the second one (at 49 Euros) does allow you to sell ads on the site to forum members from an available inventory of locations.

Both versions are highly customizable. You can specify all sorts of conditions, like who does and does not see the ads, which pages they display on, how long they are displayed defined as time, number of impressions, number of clicks, etc.

I know they seem pricey but they work as advertised, support is excellent, and as far as I know there is nothing else that does what they do.

Top Bottom