Can a lisc still be transfered if member is forum banned?

Banana Pup

One of the admin sites, someone is selling a xF lisc, but it's been pointed out they are banned from the xF forum. Does being banned here also prevent your lisc from being transfered to another party if they purchase it used?

One of the admin sites, someone is selling a xF lisc, but it's been pointed out they are banned from the xF forum. Does being banned here also prevent your lisc from being transfered to another party if they purchase it used?

In short no, being banned here has nothing to do with license transfers.

A license will still be able to transfer as long as it conforms to the licensing transfer tos. It wouldn't matter if a member were banned they still have access to the ticket system where they can organize and talk to staff on transferring the license in question. Of course it's better to hear that from an official staffer or one of the devs for confirmation.

No, once transfered you would have full access to the forums.

You misunderstood my question :P I already have full access being a lisc holder :) I was looking for official call if the current lisc holder is banned if that also terminates the lisc. Like Shelley said, I too assume it wouldn't, but would like to get an official yes or no on the situation before purchasing the lisc from him.

You misunderstood my question :p I already have full access being a lisc holder :) I was looking for official call if the current lisc holder is banned if that also terminates the lisc. Like Shelley said, I too assume it wouldn't, but would like to get an official yes or no on the situation before purchasing the lisc from him.

Yea I miss-read the question.

But as edited above, being banned from the forums has no bearings on transfering a license as long as it is eligible for transfer.

Top Bottom