Not a bug Call to undefined method XenForo_ControllerAdmin_User

mrGTB

I've just installed XenForo 1.1.0 Final on WampServer from a clean install and spotted this error generated on Wamp start-up in PHP Error logs. Just wondering it this might be something?

[27-Oct-2011 19:59:43] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method XenForo_ControllerAdmin_User::_getFieldNameForValidation() in F:\wamp\www\community\library\XenForo\ControllerAdmin\User.php on line 389

[27-Oct-2011 19:59:49] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method XenForo_ControllerAdmin_User::_getFieldNameForValidation() in F:\wamp\www\community\library\XenForo\ControllerAdmin\User.php on line 389

EDITED:

Ignore this, I added the line for "File Cache" method before and I've just removed it, cleared all logs, then restarted Wamp again. Now that error log is not appearing. So it must have had something to do with me adding that File Cache into the config.php file.

Well I'm not sure why it appeared before then, as I didn't upgrade a beta version on Wamp to final version. I did a clean install using XenForo 1.1.0 final. But anyway, I opened another config.php back-up I had in an archive wamp backup, then copied the file cache line entries from that and pasted it into the other new config and the error has still not popped-up again since.

So I must have made some kind of mistake when first adding the file cache code.

Top Bottom