Call of Duty Black Ops Launch commercial (Kimmel/Bryant)

Freaking hilarious! I am sooo stoked for this game....see all you gamers on the ground beneath my smoking gun barrel :p

I'm not... I don't think it will be better than MW2. I did get MW2 launch day, but that game proved itself.

This is made by a totally new team, so we don't really know what to expect yet.....

Freaking hilarious! I am sooo stoked for this game....see all you gamers on the ground beneath my smoking gun barrel :p
Same, although I'll probably end up getting stuffed :eek:
Competition is tight on the 360, tons of hardcore guys. Especially within the first couple of weeks of release.

I'm not... I don't think it will be better than MW2. I did get MW2 launch day, but that game proved itself.

This is made by a totally new team, so we don't really know what to expect yet.....
Treyarch has developed COD a number of times, it usually flips back and forth between them and Infinity Ward. I personally like the Treyarch's versions better.

Treyarch has developed COD a number of times, it usually flips back and forth between them and Infinity Ward. I personally like the Treyarch's versions better.

True, but really. In a short while we will find out how good they really are.

I know they did WAW, but I wasn't a huge fan of it. Who knows maybe this time they will do an amazing job.

Top Bottom