1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Call of Duty Black Ops Launch commercial (Kimmel/Bryant)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by glorify, Nov 6, 2010.

1. glorify

glorify Well-Known Member

Has Jimmy Kimmel and Kobe Bryant. Great ad.

CurveGotti, Neal-UK and Brogan like this.
  2. Lucas

Lucas Well-Known Member

Hahaha, awesome commercial, finally something different, at least for me. :)
  3. CyclingTribe

CyclingTribe Well-Known Member

Excellent. Love it when the office guy throws his tie over his shoulder before taking his shot.

glorify and Floris like this.
  4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Very clever.

Answering the mobile phone mid-assault is quite familiar :D
    g0rn likes this.
  5. John

John Well-Known Member

Freaking hilarious! I am sooo stoked for this game....see all you gamers on the ground beneath my smoking gun barrel :p
    GeeksKickAss likes this.
  6. FreshFroot

FreshFroot Well-Known Member

I'm not... I don't think it will be better than MW2. I did get MW2 launch day, but that game proved itself.

This is made by a totally new team, so we don't really know what to expect yet.....
  7. Trip

Trip Active Member

Same, although I'll probably end up getting stuffed :eek:
    Competition is tight on the 360, tons of hardcore guys. Especially within the first couple of weeks of release.
  8. CyclingTribe

I just need a story for the missus to justify a new 24" LED monitor and Nvidia GeForce 9800GT video card ... :D
  9. Trip

Trip Active Member

Treyarch has developed COD a number of times, it usually flips back and forth between them and Infinity Ward. I personally like the Treyarch's versions better.
  10. CyclingTribe

Wager Matches look awsome ... killing someone is one thing, but taking their cash .... oh yeah!!! :D
  11. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

That video was awesome. I saw it a few days ago.

12. FreshFroot

FreshFroot Well-Known Member

True, but really. In a short while we will find out how good they really are.

I know they did WAW, but I wasn't a huge fan of it. Who knows maybe this time they will do an amazing job.