1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Call of Duty Black Ops Launch commercial (Kimmel/Bryant)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by glorify, Nov 6, 2010.

1. glorify

glorify Well-Known Member

Has Jimmy Kimmel and Kobe Bryant. Great ad.

CurveGotti, Neal-UK and Brogan like this.
  2. Lucas

Lucas Well-Known Member

Hahaha, awesome commercial, finally something different, at least for me. :)

3. CyclingTribe

CyclingTribe Well-Known Member

Excellent. Love it when the office guy throws his tie over his shoulder before taking his shot.

:D

glorify and Floris like this.
  4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Very clever.

Answering the mobile phone mid-assault is quite familiar :D

g0rn likes this.
  5. John

John Well-Known Member

Freaking hilarious! I am sooo stoked for this game....see all you gamers on the ground beneath my smoking gun barrel :p

GeeksKickAss likes this.
  6. FreshFroot

FreshFroot Well-Known Member

I'm not... I don't think it will be better than MW2. I did get MW2 launch day, but that game proved itself.

This is made by a totally new team, so we don't really know what to expect yet.....

7. Trip

Trip Active Member

Same, although I'll probably end up getting stuffed :eek:
    Competition is tight on the 360, tons of hardcore guys. Especially within the first couple of weeks of release.

8. CyclingTribe

I just need a story for the missus to justify a new 24" LED monitor and Nvidia GeForce 9800GT video card ... :D

9. Trip

Trip Active Member

Treyarch has developed COD a number of times, it usually flips back and forth between them and Infinity Ward. I personally like the Treyarch's versions better.

10. CyclingTribe

Wager Matches look awsome ... killing someone is one thing, but taking their cash .... oh yeah!!! :D

11. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

That video was awesome. I saw it a few days ago.

:)

12. FreshFroot

FreshFroot Well-Known Member

True, but really. In a short while we will find out how good they really are.

I know they did WAW, but I wasn't a huge fan of it. Who knows maybe this time they will do an amazing job.