1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cache Problem

Discussion in 'Server Configuration and Hosting' started by Ugur Ilmaz, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Ugur Ilmaz

Ugur Ilmaz Member

Hello,

I had purchase a firewall last week because of the ddos. After firewall I'm having cache issues with xenforo.
    My problem is about unread topics and notifications. Eventhough I read them they still show up like I didn't click them.
    It happens when I read the topic and turn back to homepage via clicking logo or something on the website but It turns back to normal whenever I click F5.

I was using cloudflare but I deactivated it.
    Any thoughts ?

Note : Everything works normal when I activate cloudflare's proxy thing but then my firewall won't work with it.

2. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

If using CloudFlare, did you by chance have RocketLoader enabled? If so, try disabling it.

3. Noosh

Noosh New Member

A firewall isn't generally useful in combating a DDoS. If your origin address is hidden, cloudflare should be able to stop a DDoS. I'm not sure why you're seeing threads not being marked as viewed unless there's some other kind of cache enabled somewhere. Are you caching resources locally somehow?