MG 1.1 BX Slider or Owl Image Carousel

HannahKang

Hi I,m trying to either install owl image slider or find the bx slider that is mentioned here in the threads. is this just a part of CTA featured threads now? I just bought widget framework from 8 way run and was wondering if anyone could point me to a tutorial for the owl installation

I have Media gallery but dont see any options for the bx slider so maybe im just missing it?

An old version of the gallery used BX Slider but the current version uses Owl Carousel.

It can be enabled in Admin CP > Applications > Gallery Options > Blocks Options

If it is enabled and it can't be seen, then it might be something to do with the widget framework add-on,

This overwrites the default sidebar so that disappears.

It can be re-added manually. These instructions may help:

https://xenforo.com/community/resou...media-block-to-a-sidebar-or-portal-page.3793/

Thanks Chris,

That explains it I have hidden the side bar is there anyway to have the carousel on the main page not the side bar?

Im testing out Xenforo and Vanilla and the experience on xenforo so far is great the community and plug ins here are all very helpful thanks!

This is Awesome Chris any chance there is code on the site to hide the arrows or scale the space between slides down? if not no worries but this is a life saver and works really great! Screenshot_5.webp

Is it possible to post the image carousel on other pages? for example a chat page or ams page ? and is there a way to have them float without the wrapper. if there is a tutorial i can go ot it but cant find anything here

Thanks Guys

the code works perfect used it for cta featured threads. I dont know code very weel and am using the manual as much as possible but im trying to add it to this chat page here but am not sure where to put the linked code at for it

http://www.travisbourbeau.com/forum/index.php?chat/

so would i just drop the code in the siropu chatt css template? or is there somewhere in the manual or site with tutorials on how to do it?

maybe there should be classes for sale on the site:)

To be honest I wouldn't know where to put the code in relation to that add on.

It will be a case of inserting the code in the correct template that is loaded for that chat page.

You would likely be better off asking the author of the add on.

Top Bottom