Buying xenforo in about two weeks, and in need of a custom style

Bethk84

I am not sure where else to post this, as this is technically a pre sale question. But, I am converting from mybb to xenforo in the next 2-4 weeks depending on how big my next paycheck is.

Anyway, I was wondering if there was someone out there willing to work with me and design me a theme for my rpg website? www.hookedonroleplaying.com is what I am transferring over to xenforo from mybb. I'd like a similar theme, but with a bit more color. The current home page is a mess, and I want to clean it up and make it look professional.

I am willing to pay for services, but need to see the services first or pay in installments as the style is created.

I want to have as little downtime when making the switch as possible, which is why I am putting this post here. I apologize if it's in the wrong place.

In addition, I need some people who are good with developing add ons who might be willing to work with me on a long term basis. Again, I am willing to pay for these but payment will come as I see work being done. I made the mistake once in paying someone out right in full on a mybb plugin project, only to have been duped. The jerk did not follow through, and I've been waiting since May of 2015 for this plugin.

I will give specifics for both the style and add ons as I see people are interested.

Top Bottom