Buying XenForo but I Have a Question Regarding the Additional 12 Months Support

Shyuan

Hi Sir,

I tried buying XenForo. While choosing the product, I saw the below:

XenForo License $140*
Includes 12 months of ticket support and upgrades. Support and upgrade access can currently be extended for $40 for an additional 12 months (see details). Bulk discounts are also available. (details)

May I know where can I choose the $40 additional 12 months support option?

And, May I know does this means when I get a XenForo license I am originally entitled 12 months support, then if I pay the extra $40, I total get 24 months support?

Please could you explain the above questions? Your inputs will be much appreciated. Thank you :)

I've got a question about this. I've had my license for a while, if I don't by the extension within the 12 months, is it still $40? or do I need to pay 140 again?

I'm not sure I have the budget atm with what I am attempting to do, and I want to make sure that since I already own a license I can buy the upgrade package for the same price say 15 months down the road.

I've got a question about this. I've had my license for a while, if I don't by the extension within the 12 months, is it still $40? or do I need to pay 140 again?

I'm not sure I have the budget atm with what I am attempting to do, and I want to make sure that since I already own a license I can buy the upgrade package for the same price say 15 months down the road.

Presently, it is still $40.00 per license for an annual maintenance renewal

Top Bottom