Buying questions

Updates and support are included with the purchase for 12 months.

Thereafter you would need to purchase an annual renewal for $40 for a further 12 months.

You do not have to renew every year, it's not mandatory.
You can skip a couple of years, and renew for 12 more months, it will then add 12 months support to the license again allowing you newer versions and of course support. (assuming there were any new releases out since back then when it expired).

You do not have to renew every year, it's not mandatory.
You can skip a couple of years, and renew for 12 more months, it will then add 12 months support to the license again allowing you newer versions and of course support. (assuming there were any new releases out since back then when it expired).
Ho ! Ok I wasn't understand that :) wow, so it's not tooooo expensive

Ho ! Ok I wasn't understand that :) wow, so it's not tooooo expensive
We have a site running on XenForo 1.5.13 that was recently acquired, and this means I never have to pay again. Basically. The site will be allowed to run on that license and any release available to me that might come out within the next 12 months of purchase. It also has 12 months support.

Now, in 12 months from now, the site can keep running on whatever version I have it running then. I can still download those versions that were available to me during the 12 months time. But support has expired.

You don't have to renew support.

But, if you need support, they will ask you to renew it, giving you another 12 months.

or, .. if you need say 1.6 or 2.0 when it comes out when your support had run out, you have to renew to unlock those downloads from the support area. And you get another 12 months of whatever gets released then, plus support.

Omg it's super expensive

Thanks you
hehehehe... no, that's not that bad. for my other script I run $50 a year for it (just the forum) and then the others add on (which bring it to $150 per year).
And unlike with that other script, you can download (at any time) the most recent that was active when your support expired. With my other script, once it expires you are out of luck - in fact, you can't download older versions of that script at all.

Top Bottom