Buying License - Can I create a dev version on local server too?

Hi,
This may be a silly question, but I'm not normally in charge of purchasing.

We would always normally setup a development copy of the site as well as the live version. Looking at the licensing options, I only want a single license, but can I install xenforo on the live and dev servers with this option?

Thanks for any help.

Fab,
My main other question was regarding php in page modes, but I see there are a couple of Vimeo videos covering that, so I'll head there.

(the vimeo videos start at vimeo.com and search for 'xenforo php page node' or go to video the vimeo 16239304, in case anyone finds this post in their search)

Fab,
My main other question was regarding php in page modes, but I see there are a couple of Vimeo videos covering that, so I'll head there.

(the vimeo videos start at vimeo.com and search for 'xenforo php page node' or go to video the vimeo 16239304, in case anyone finds this post in their search)
You don't really need a vimeo mod or plugin. Just embed it on the actual post. It's a stock feature.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

And the only link you'll need to post is this:
HTML:
http://vimeo.com/28748092

Hi again,

Thanks for all the replies - I'm so impressed at the help available - and perhaps most importantly the atmosphere.

I'm in! - just a whole lot of work to do now...
Carlos - yup, I'd found that, but really I just wanted to post a link to the video, incase my answer came up in people's searches. It really annoys me when you google a question and the search returns loads of forum answers or posts that refer to something that no longer exists.

Top Bottom