• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Business Links

erich37

I am running XF without any add-ons.

I have about 1000 URLs of different companies and would like to create a Thread for each company, but not actually a thread, but an entry atop of the actual thread.

I do not need a Directory (as this is done via Standard Prefixes), I just want to create some kind of template in order to enter "company data" (logo, address and company-data via XF custom-profile-fields, etc.) into the top of a thread.

Similar to this page:
http://www.surreyforum.co.uk/reviews/connect-two-promotions-ltd.397

I would need an add-on which lets me as Admin to enter the company-data atop of a thread, which ideally lets the company to start this thread.

I am looking for a way to enter my 1000 URL`s into the website (as Admin) without showing that the Admin entered the data, so literally hiding the Admin-avatar for this entry at the top of the actual thread.

I am looking for a way to add "Custom Profile Fields" atop a thread which is not yet created.

Top Bottom