1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Business Links

Discussion in 'Resource Requests [Archive]' started by erich37, Dec 4, 2011.

1. erich37

erich37 Well-Known Member

I am running XF without any add-ons.

I have about 1000 URLs of different companies and would like to create a Thread for each company, but not actually a thread, but an entry atop of the actual thread.

I do not need a Directory (as this is done via Standard Prefixes), I just want to create some kind of template in order to enter "company data" (logo, address and company-data via XF custom-profile-fields, etc.) into the top of a thread.

Similar to this page:

I would need an add-on which lets me as Admin to enter the company-data atop of a thread, which ideally lets the company to start this thread.

I am looking for a way to enter my 1000 URL`s into the website (as Admin) without showing that the Admin entered the data, so literally hiding the Admin-avatar for this entry at the top of the actual thread.
  2. wrx1

wrx1 Active Member

3. erich37

erich37 Well-Known Member

I am looking for a way to add "Custom Profile Fields" atop a thread which is not yet created.