******* - Bulk Alert and Conversation [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brivium

******* submitted a new resource:

******* - Bulk Alert and Conversation - This addon allows you to send mass/bulk alert & conversation to users based on a lot of criteria.

INFORMATION:
This addon allows you to send mass/bulk alert & conversation to users based on a lot of criteria. Its a great way to keep your users in touch with whats going on on your forum & keep them coming back.

INSTALLATION:
Please follow the installation instructions as noted in README.txt

Read more about this resource...

What is the difference between this ******* bulk alert and conversation addon and the standard "email Users" in xenforo?

Does this send as an "email?" I would have issues with my host if so. 500 emails per hour is max.

Thanks for your inquiry. We will add an option to send without email sending.

What is the difference between this ******* bulk alert and conversation addon and the standard "email Users" in xenforo?

Email Users send email to users. Our addon send alert or conversation to users.

Regards,

If I am sending bulk alerts, or bulk conversations I would need the ability to say specifically, which user (staff member) the alerts / convo should be sent from. I don't see that option currently but I think it would improve the add on.

******* updated ******* - Bulk Alert and Conversation with a new update entry:

06/10/2014: Version 1.1.0

- Added feature that support to input Sender user id who send conversation to users.
- Added option to send or not send email when send conversation to users.
- Minor bug fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

can I make an option to user like "I want newsletters" so If player check this box he'll receive newsletters but he uncheck, he wont be able to receive newsletters. Is this possible with this addon?

Hey @******* I get this error and I have no idea what this is.

ErrorException: Undefined index: BRBAC_open_send_email - library/*******/BulkAlertConversation/Model/Conversation.php:9
Generated By: ADMIN, 2 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/rahstyl1/public_html/forum/library/*******/BulkAlertConversation/Model/Conversation.php(9): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/rahstyl1/...', 9, Array)
#1 /home/rahstyl1/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Conversation.php(751): *******_BulkAlertConversation_Model_Conversation->insertConversationAlert(Array, Array, 'reply', Array, Array, Array)
#2 /home/rahstyl1/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/DataWriter/ConversationMaster.php(350): XenForo_Model_Conversation->addConversationReplyToRecipients(Array, Array, Array)
#3 /home/rahstyl1/public_html/forum/library/Tapatalk/Push/Conversation.php(11): XenForo_DataWriter_ConversationMaster->_postSave()
#4 /home/rahstyl1/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1409): Tapatalk_Push_Conversation->_postSave()
#5 /home/rahstyl1/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/DataWriter/ConversationMessage.php(155): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#6 /home/rahstyl1/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1409): XenForo_DataWriter_ConversationMessage->_postSave()
#7 /home/rahstyl1/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Conversation.php(1094): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#8 /home/rahstyl1/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Conversation->actionInsertReply()
#9 /home/rahstyl1/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 /home/rahstyl1/public_html/forum/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(85) "http://www.rahstyles.net/forum/conversations/xbox-one-bundle-contest.941/insert-reply"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(9) {
["message_html"] => string(19) "<p>good job man</p>"
["_xfRelativeResolver"] => string(73) "http://www.rahstyles.net/forum/conversations/xbox-one-bundle-contest.941/"
["attachment_hash"] => string(32) "956628b2e5188ccd18a50bc6c3663932"
["last_date"] => string(10) "1412915975"
["last_known_date"] => string(0) ""
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(49) "/forum/conversations/xbox-one-bundle-contest.941/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

11/10/2014: Version 1.1.1

- Fixed error "Undefined index: BRBAC_open_send_email".
- Automatically exclude sender when sending conversation.

Still does not ignore admin (the sender you)

And also can you make the conversation box have the tool bar? Cause i liek to send urls but they dont link if its not in the url bb code.. so please as a paying customer fix this please.

@*******

This looks good, but can you add the Sender ID feature to also Alerts?

Now it seems from the screenshot that you can specify a Sender ID to the conversation, but not Alerts?

Thanks!

04/12/2014: Version 1.2.0

- Performance improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.

08/12/2014: Version 1.3.0

- Minor bug fixes.
- Added option to select quantity of alert, conversation per time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom