Buffalo Wing Dip

gordy

Mix over medium heat:
A large can of chicken breast
A brick of cream cheese
1/2 cup of buffalo sauce (Tabasco 60% butter 40%)
stir until the cream cheese melts

Lower heat:
add a cup of shredded cheddar cheese and stir (sharper the better)

Dig in with corn tortilla chips

Should call it XenDip... ya, it's that good :)

Sounds good with the exception of the cream cheese (though if I didn't know it was in there and tried it I probably would love it). When it comes to wings, hotter the better! :)

My sister-in-law makes something similar to this for every event and it destroys all other appetizers. I want to say that she hand shreds those whole rotisserie chickens you can buy at a grocery store.

My sister-in-law makes something similar to this for every event and it destroys all other appetizers. I want to say that she hand shreds those whole rotisserie chickens you can buy at a grocery store.
LOL, the Sausage King!
Shredding by hand IS the way to go, but in a pinch the can will do :)

Thanks Eric... I think. :D

I wonder why chicken in a can sounds so much more... unappealing than say tuna in a can or canned ham. Maybe it's just the mental image. (But I'm sure it tastes wonderful - that was no dig at the recipe.)

Sounds good except for the canned chicken :p I'd rather cook a chicken breast and shred it myself.

And for those who haven't seen chicken in a can :p http://www.amazon.com/Swanson-Premium-Chicken-3-Ounce-3-Count/dp/B000FKAPS2 it's available in the US, I've seen it a few times in grocery stores around here.

If I didn't see it, I wouldn't believe it. I think I'll sick with regular chicken.
vomit-smiley-7502.gif

Top Bottom