[BS] Write only to administration [Deleted]

Could you please clarify how this works? I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.
.you set the permission to write only administrations to a certain group and this group can only create conversation with administrators and moderators

I suppose this is helpful just if you have a banned usergroup and set this option for that group.

.you set the permission to write only administrations to a certain group and this group can only create conversation with administrators and moderators
Okay. I have done this but it doesn't seem to work as there is no option to create a conversation either on admin/mod profiles or in the conversations page. Typically newly registered accounts cannot use PMs, when this addons permission is enabled they can view the Conversations page but can't start/send, and when it is disabled they cannot view that section at all.

What does it do? I guess it adds the option to a group, such that members of this group can only get into a conversation with administrators, not with users of other groups. Is that corrrect?

There's a permission issue with this. If set to yes in registered user group and set to no in an upgraded user group and you are a member of both you can only message administration?

There's a permission issue with this. If set to yes in registered user group and set to no in an upgraded user group and you are a member of both you can only message administration?
.you must set "never" in the next user group. This is how XenForo permissions work.

Appears to be a conflict with handing out Warning Point pms.

My mods get this message when they try to hand out a warning point and shoot a PM at the same time:

1588021429210.webp

.the next group higher in the hierarchy should have the permission set to Never
I don't think this is ideal :/ We have so many usergroups. Thank you for the heads up, I'll see if this fixes but I don't feel like this is the best way to go about this... The fact that it's enough for normal PMs but not Warning PMs is kinda weird isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom