• Ability to add paid attributes
  • A user can customize each tab for themselves
  • Buzz of new users and threads
  • Ignoring threads and forums in the feed
  • Display widget anywhere in the forum
  • Customizing the display of groups and tabs
  • A large number...

Read more about this resource...

.until February 23, the price of the supplement is $50.
At the moment, automatic purchase is not possible, it will be realized in the near future.

Looks very promising. Can you please post a screenshot of the style customization's available? Thank you.
.no style settings. The colors from the style palette are used. Style settings can be improved in the next version.

Looks nice but what are the distinguishing features of this vs the 2 other add-ons currently for sale that do the same thing?

Looks nice but what are the distinguishing features of this vs the 2 other add-ons currently for sale that do the same thing?
.more nice and friendly design. The ability to customize each tab depending on the desires of the user (each tab is configured individually). Flexible configuration of tabs in the control panel, the ability to develop the type of tabs for any other entries, for example, resources or articles. Minimum load. Attentive attitude to customers and their wishes. Possibility of monetization through sales fixing threads and links in statistics.

.more nice and friendly design. The ability to customize each tab depending on the desires of the user (each tab is configured individually). Flexible configuration of tabs in the control panel, the ability to develop the type of tabs for any other entries, for example, resources or articles. Minimum load. Attentive attitude to customers and their wishes. Possibility of monetization through sales fixing threads and links in statistics.

Appreciate the details here. How long is the polling interval? Do you plan to add a persistent disable widget for users who don't want to see it?

How long is the polling interval?
.the value is specified in the options

Do you plan to add a persistent disable widget for users who don't want to see it?
If it's necessary. In the future, it is planned to implement the hiding of those that contain certain words (it will be configured for each user). I want it to be a news feed that the user can configure for himself and which he does not want to turn off, because it is convenient.

------------------------------------------------------------
Description updated. Added details and screenshots.

@021

Do you have a demo of it running as a sidebar widget? Curious if this is the live thread widget that we've all be waiting years for. Also can you set the main tab to show the all activity view?

@021

Do you have a demo of it running as a sidebar widget? Curious if this is the live thread widget that we've all be waiting years for. Also can you set the main tab to show the all activity view?
.yes, the widget can be displayed at any position. Or in several positions.

Unfortunately, there are no tabs for general activity, but it is very easy to develop.

.yes, the widget can be displayed at any position. Or in several positions.

Unfortunately, there are no tabs for general activity, but it is very easy to develop.

Just a suggestion you may want develop this and market it as a possible replacement for the very popular live activity widget you might get a few more bites. I already have addon flare's version of this addon, I'd like to jump ship but this one doesn't really offer anything more at the moment than addon flare's other than good response times here :)

From a UX perspective add some nice easein animation when new items show up in the table and maybe a 'new' label for unread stuff.

Last edited:
021 updated [BS] Live forum statistics with a new update entry:

.changes:
  • Ability to exclude individual groups or tabs from a specific widget
    • This will allow you to fine-tune the widget in different places
  • Update interval setting moved to widget settings
  • Added new tab type "Latest activity"
  • Added new tab group
    • Latest activity
  • Added new tabs
    • Latest activity
    • Latest posts (Latest activity group)
  • Added new options to Threads tab type
    • Order by reaction score...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@021 you're a machine, good to see rapid feature updates.

Amazing speed, I may actually pick this up and use the Live Activity and Main widget on the same page (I assume I can set intervals for both independently?)

Any UX tweaks to animate or highlight new items in latest activity/posts etc? I think a configurable background colour change or fancier ease type animation will really make it look very professional. I see with my current widget is that the refresh is too jarring/sudden and user doesn't really know what's new unless they happen to be looking at the table. I manually add a New label with some CSS but it's a bit ugly and there are better solutions to flag new content out there. Just some ideas for you. :)

Reactions: 021
Amazing speed, I may actually pick this up and use the Live Activity and Main widget on the same page (I assume I can set intervals for both independently?)
.yes, you can add an unlimited number of independent widgets

Any UX tweaks to animate or highlight new items in latest activity/posts etc?
Perhaps I will add highlighting to the changed elements. It’s difficult to choose an animation that will look dynamic.

manually add a New label with some CSS but it's a bit ugly and there are better solutions to flag new content out there.
Unread threads have a red icon
1582038831241.webp

Perhaps I will add highlighting to the changed elements. It’s difficult to choose an animation that will look dynamic.

I personally like the Discourse (Forum) Thread Fadein animations, below is just a pull of CSS from one of the Discourse threads.... Not relevant to this but just ideas. Again the icon/label would highlight changes, the animation would help the user experience.

CSS:
background-fade-highlight{0%{background-color:#d4ecfc}100%{background-color:transparent}}

.modal-backdrop.fade{opacity:0}.modal-backdrop,.modal-backdrop.fade.in{-webkit-animation:fade .3s;animation:fade .3s;opacity:.9;filter:alpha(opacity=90)}

@keyframes fade{from{opacity:0}to{opacity:0.9}}@-webkit-keyframes fade{from{opacity:0}to{opacity:0.9}}

@keyframes slidein{from{transform:translateY(-20%)}to{transform:translateY(0)}}@-webkit-keyframes slidein{from{-webkit-transform:translateY(-20%)}to{-webkit-transform:translateY(0)}}

.discourse-tag{-webkit-animation:fadein .7s;animation:fadein .7s}

.topic-body.highlighted{animation:background-fade-highlight 2.5s ease-out}
 .topic-list>tbody>tr.highlighted{animation:background-fade-highlight 2.5s ease-out}
 .topic-list button.bulk-select{padding:0;background:transparent}

.read-state.read{opacity:0;transition:opacity ease-out 1s}

.discourse-no-touch .topic-body .actions .fade-out{opacity:0.7;transition:opacity 0.7s ease-in-out}

.discourse-touch .topic-body .actions .fade-out{opacity:1}

.topic-body:hover .actions .fade-out,.topic-body .selected .actions .fade-out{opacity:1}

@-webkit-keyframes fadein{from{opacity:0}to{opacity:1}}@keyframes fadein{from{opacity:0}to{opacity:1}}

.extra-info-wrapper .badge-wrapper,.extra-info-wrapper i,.extra-info-wrapper .topic-link{-webkit-animation:fadein .7s;animation:fadein .7s}

@ichpen

I have had very good experience with him and I can really recommend him. I am also testing this addon right now and it looks superior than to those 2 other addons. Specially I think people who run a commerical forum will love this addon as you can sell stuff with it which can get you extra bucks.

Reactions: 021
Is there any option for auto-fresh every certain amount of intervals?
.yes, you can see it in the screenshots)
1582037813987-png.218698

Top Bottom