[BS] Live forum statistics [Deleted]

.yes, you can see it in the screenshots)
1582037813987-png.218698
My apologies! Clearly missed that!

Reactions: 021
@ichpen

I have had very good experience with him and I can really recommend him. I am also testing this addon right now and it looks superior than to those 2 other addons. Specially I think people who run a commerical forum will love this addon as you can sell stuff with it which can get you extra bucks.

Appreciate the feedback, I'm not familiar with what is sellable with this but will check it out.

Appreciate the feedback, I'm not familiar with what is sellable with this but will check it out.
.you can sell the pin of a link or topic in the statistics block. There is also the ability to add additional paid attributes (color, background, etc.). In my experience, this is very important when such a widget is in full view of everyone on the main page of the forum and users actively buy such advertising)

.you can sell the pin of a link or topic in the statistics block. There is also the ability to add additional paid attributes (color, background, etc.). In my experience, this is very important when such a widget is in full view of everyone on the main page of the forum and users actively buy such advertising)

Interesting.... Those attributes are usergroup based presumably and tied to XF's payment provider?

Interesting.... Those attributes are usergroup based presumably and tied to XF's payment provider?
.you can see how this works in the description. Go to the public store part. If you are interested in seeing this live, I can turn on the store on the demo page.

Add-on has great potential, lots of options. A few issues and weird glitches but developer is very responsive and open to suggestions, spent a few hours this morning chatting with him. I don't doubt that this will become an excellent add-on if he keeps up the pace.

I'll leave a proper review after rolling it out to the wider audience and replacing my existing Addon Flare stats widget.

Customer communication is 70% of a great product so thank you so far for bearing with my lengthy wish lists and odd bug reports.

Yeah, I also reported 1 bug and he fixed it very quickly. Also he takes on suggestions which is a very nice thing to have. He is insanely fast in adding new stuff to his addons from my experience and this one makes it easier for people to discover content.

Reactions: 021
021 updated [BS] Live forum statistics with a new update entry:

.changes:
  • New style properties
    • Hide widget if screen size is smaller
    • Item FA icon
    • Pinned item FA icon
    • Show reply count in threads group
    • Reply count fa icon
    • Item section
    • Item link
  • New options
    • Continue to poll when the page is out of focus
    • Payment profiles
  • New thread definition options
    • Thread ID is NOT
    • Thread is closed
    • Thread is sticky
    • Thread author is
    • Thread author is NOT
    • Thread author is...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: sbj

1.0.4c

.changes:
  • New style properties
    • Crop too long titles
  • Now icons are not displayed in the mobile version of statistics
  • Now the content of each tab has its own class
Fixed:
  • The effect of the update interval of one widget on the update interval of another widgets
  • Incorrect item different animation duration
  • No item different animation displayed in members and latest activity tabs
  • Maximum entries defaulting to blank when...

Reactions: sbj
Been looking for something like this. Any chance that we could get a display of recent user upgrade purchases to display and then "all time upgrade purchases" with how many packages they've bought? We have the gifting addon, not sure if it's possible to hook in with that as well. I think users would feel great if they were displayed showing that they recently gifted and then having an all time gifting stats too.

Been looking for something like this. Any chance that we could get a display of recent user upgrade purchases to display and then "all time upgrade purchases" with how many packages they've bought? We have the gifting addon, not sure if it's possible to hook in with that as well. I think users would feel great if they were displayed showing that they recently gifted and then having an all time gifting stats too.
.yes it is possible. You can ask the add-on developer or me to make a new tab definition. It is very simple and most developers will figure it out without problems.

.changes:
  • New style properties
    • Display the mute button in statistics, if the widget is set to sound
    • Show hide button
    • Item avatar
  • New widget options
    • Sound notification link
  • New thread definition options
    • Ability to choose a default template when creating a tab (default/adaptive for small widgets)
    • User watching thread
  • New group options
    • Carousel interval (If specified, tabs will switch...

Top Bottom