[BS] Coronavirus statistics [Deleted]

021 submitted a new resource:

[BS] Coronavirus statistics - Display statistics of coronavirus

.features:
  • Country statistics
    • Show: flag, country, cases, today cases, deaths, today deaths, recovered, active, critical
    • Sort by: country/cases/today cases/deaths/today deaths/recovered/active/critical
  • Numbers statistics
    • Show: cases, today cases, deaths, today deaths, recovered by country or all
Afghanistan
Albania
Algeria
Andorra
Angola
Anguilla
Antigua and Barbuda
Argentina
Armenia
Aruba...

Read more about this resource...

There is a Worldwide pandemic with people dying in their thousands and someone releases a PAID add-on to display statistics
.lol, people die every day, not only from the virus, this is normal. I take money for my work. I do not sell masks at inflated prices or do something that somehow harms people.
Your indignation is funny 🤷‍♂️

There is a Worldwide pandemic with people dying in their thousands and someone releases a PAID add-on to display statistics

HOW LOW CAN YOU GO ? :mad:

If anyone wants statistics for FREE, to add to their forums, please can I suggest the following links:
Sorry, but you should get your act together.

This developer offers a lot of addons for free already. So he already does good things to the community. And he is not getting paid for the statistics, but for the implementation of them as an addon so you can use it on your site. Your links can't be used like this, so there are different things.

So, you expect people to stop earning their income because of Corona? Is it also low when you are getting paid for your work? Are you saying to your boss "no, don't give me my paycheck because people are dying of Corona?".

What about all the people who die for other reasons than Corona? People die every day, thousands of them, because of cancer or poverty or wars, have you stopped earning your paycheckes because of that?

Low is your attitude and behaviour.

You know nothing about me or the work that I do.

If I wanted to develop an add-on relating to the CoronaVirus pandemic, I would not seek to profit from it !

I'm out of here before I post something that will see me banned !

If anyone wants statistics for FREE, to add to their forums, please can I suggest the following links:

Calm down. He's done nothing wrong here. You are entitled to your own opinion but he worked to create this add-on, therefore he deserves to put a price on it.

Anyone is free to release a similar addon free of charge. The developer even made public the API he uses. It shouldn't be too hard...

I was asking for a similar addon this morning. @021 could ask me how much I am willing to pay for development. like others developers did . instead he publish it hours later for 10 dollars.
I have installed the addon and I think it worth more than it cost.

Last edited:
This is a very nice add-on, must have on that situation, but, i can't pay the another required add-on to use this one.

My revenue in this pandemic dropped like a meteor.

This add-on really need the live forum statistics? Is there any way to counter this?

Please, can you make it available without the first one? Just for this case? You can even charge a little extra and i can buy right now.

Just consider this, please.

Or he could make this free, and people can buy his other add-on, just to get this. It’s a good way to promote sales for his other add-on.

My revenue in this pandemic dropped like a meteor.
Glad ya liked it, but the route I mentioned here has made my traffic go 1200% and higher and revenue 600% (while only serving ads to guests only at that).

This is a nice add on and I have no problem with it being bought in sold as it's a free market, one of the best things about the world; if you don't like it, don't support it, but surely don't air out your disdain about it in public because you think it's profiteering off of a pandemic: think of huge corporations that are doing that right now, while laying people off.

The only problem I have with this add on is I can't see it fitting a specific region alone, say, a state and that it's global, which doesn't necessarily interest my users. Furthermore, it's delayed from the real numbers. I'll be continuing to use my method as when I make a new post, immediate active online members jump +100, according to Analytics.

There'd have to be something valuable that communities can offer above and beyond this, such as an intellectual discussion that draws people in. A chart can be found anywhere.

Good luck, @021, I hope it sells well to those that can find a use for it to make up for all the greater smaller and free add ons that you've provided here. :)

Top Bottom