1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brower Piven claims against Internet Brands

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by FreshFroot, Oct 17, 2010.

1. FreshFroot

FreshFroot Well-Known Member

well well well.. how the tables have turned. What do you all think of this news below?

http://www.tradingmarkets.com/news/...ders-of-internet-brands-inc-in-c-1233747.html

2. Kier

Kier XenForo Developer Staff Member

This is fairly standard stuff after a publicly traded company is acquired. It's not really particularly remarkable.

3. Jethro

Jethro Well-Known Member

Vaguely think this one had already been raised, but too lazy to go find the other thread :)

4. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

That last paragraph sounds familiar. :)

FreshFroot likes this.
  5. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Didn't they say this at their annual xmas party? :D

FreshFroot, Jethro and Peggy like this.
  6. FreshFroot

FreshFroot Well-Known Member

Well I guess it just shows any company that either has claims against them or is making claims. Well... it usually means the company is going downhill.

The problems IB is facing since it controlled Jelsoft is something I've never seen before. I've seen things happen here and there, but to have this many negative factors. It's a bit unbelievable in my opinion.

7. maidos

maidos Active Member

wodner if they have legal claims to that

8. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Well-Known Member

By that measurement, we could say that Apple, Inc. is going downhill as companies have been making patent claims against Apple, and Apple has been making patent claims against other companies.

I would argue an additional condition that would demonstrate a company is going downhill is customer, and stakeholder satisfaction.

9. Corey

Corey Active Member

Jethro likes this.
  10. Anthony Parsons

Anthony Parsons Well-Known Member

They just need a few more of these to keep them occupied from doing stupid **** elsewhere around the www.

FreshFroot and Jethro like this.