Brogan, can I call you 'Bro" for short ?

AnthonyCea

Mr. Brogan, I think you are my forum buddy now since every time I'm here I see your little photo on the screen.

So I am wondering if I can call you my 'forum bro' ??

Obvious troll is obvious.
Seriously... I spend quite a bit of time helping my 8 year old daughter learn to stop irritating simply to irritate. I'm very sorry nobody has spent the same time helping you. Perhaps there's a support group out there somewhere?
An anonymous group for those recovering from:
Irritating
Behavior
?
:)

LOL, me a forum troll ??

It's just the fact that Brogan is always here, I am wondering if his avatar is plastered there, or if he is really live online all the time.

Belly laugh :)

If all I wanted to do was forum troll I would not have been able to build an outdoor shed in the last month, so there.

PS: One thing I did notice when I look at your 'staff online' photo is the fact that they look smaller than they have in the past, so there must have been a change.

Why did you bother building a shed?

Evil spambots are just going to destroy it, they destroy everything, and there is no way to stop them. It almost makes shed building not worth the effort. What you should have done was build a 40 foot high fence around your trailer park, then built the shed. To stop those evil spambots from hitting your shed at all. Every day you could add another foot of height to the wall, to keep out the evil spambots that are after your shed.

On the bright side, once the evil spambots have destroyed your life's work, Bob Brisco will come along and buy the ruins for $50. Of course then you will try to find someone else to take on the task of suing him because, despite the fact that you sold him the ruins, he should have informed you of exactly what he was going to do with those ruins - in a personal letter, phone call, or Christmas card. Your neighbors could join in on the suit (maybe you can get one of them to file it) and sue whoever built the 40(+) foot wall that didn't keep the evil spambots away from your shed.

Trollface.webp

What you should have done was build a 40 foot high fence around your trailer park, then built the shed. To stop those evil spambots from hitting your shed at all. Every day you could add another foot of height to the wall, to keep out the evil spambots that are after your shed.
You know they're gonna paint that wall with addresses to Hooters and whatnot.

Actually - and I hope you don't mind me telling your long-held secret Brogan - despite the cool, chisel-chinned, paratrooper-looking avatar, Brogan is really a woman!!! :eek:

It's short for Bronigainor, a popular Welsh girls name that was brought to fame by the powerful and dramatic opera star Bronigainor Prestatyn. She spent years wowing the crowds around major cities in Europe and eventaully had a town named after her.

A small group of church goers liked the name so much that they started a Christian group called the Bronigainor Christians, which later was shortened to Bronigain Christians, and eventually reworked into the now familiar Born-again Christians.

Bronigainor's influence ran far and wide, and when the little daughter of the humble Welsh Miner finally passed from these fair lands, they built a great tribute to her in the town centre ... a brand new Tescos!!! :D

So, you see, it's not all about the 24 hour presence and seemingly endless knowledge of xF - there's history there too.

Cheers,
Shaun :D

... and if anyone takes this seriously - "I'll show my ar*se in 'Woolies' window" - as my dad was fond of saying. ;)

LOL

Here you go MJP

09:59 AM Guest Logging In
46.73.69.24 ip-46-73-69-24.bb.netbynet.ru
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.0; Windows 2000) Opera 6.0 [en]

Hey... Love your new title AnthonyCea, I'd share it with your I.B. support group ;).
'K. Off to do something productive today like figure out what system to use for self-publishing an ebook.
::back to the digital grindstone::

Top Bottom