1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bridging XF possible ?

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by ExpertPixels.com, Mar 18, 2011.

1. ExpertPixels.com

ExpertPixels.com Well-Known Member

Hi all,

I know XF was bridged quite easily with WP, now i am working on a new project and am using a 3rd party script for the main site, but would like to use XenForo for the forum section, the only problem i have right now is that currently users would need to lots of login details / two separate accounts to access the two different sections...

Can XF be bridged easily with a third party script ? if so could someone lead me in the right direction in terms of a basic guide etc.. basically i just need the usernames / passwords to work from both scripts.

OR..... is there a developer out there that i can hire to complete this task for me ?

PS.. this project is currently on my localhost and will be uploaded to a new Domain in 4-5 days time (this would be when i would be hiring someone, if i can not figure this out by then, please ensure that you are free around this time if you do indeed contact me regarding this bridging job).

Regards, Darren

2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

It requires custom code. If you are a programmer then you can post in the Development Questions forum for help with this. Or post an Add-on Request and some one may be able to write this for you.