XF 1.1 Breadcrums arrows

Cees50

My site is now running, and i have a small problem. The breadcrumbs arrows doesnt work as they should. If i go to a node and then to a thread, and i want to go back one step with the arrows, i get totally back to the home page???

My site: dreamreef

oh... it's an issue regarding Route Changer by Jake Bunce (not actually a bug) all you can do is, go to: AdminCP -> Options -> Node & Forum List; and enable 'Create Pages for Categories' ;)
Thank you.

I've been trying to help figure out his issue for a while now. I kept assuming it was a redirect issue with XenPorta, which I had once myself (conflicting with another add-on).

Was also worried that something "unknown" had happen during the import from vBulletin to XenForo. He had a few add-ons install before the import (already started community) and there is always that low risk of some unknown thing popping up.

Thankfully all is now seemingly running smoothly. Thanks Mr. Goodie2Shoes (y)

Thank you.

I've been trying to help figure out his issue for a while now. I kept assuming it was a redirect issue with XenPorta, which I had once myself (conflicting with another add-on).

Was also worried that something "unknown" had happen during the import from vBulletin to XenForo. He had a few add-ons install before the import (already started community) and there is always that low risk of some unknown thing popping up.

Thankfully all is now seemingly running smoothly. Thanks Mr. Goodie2Shoes (y)
oh-stop-it-you-meme.jpg

I had the same problem with my site GFNCoders when I changed the index to /nodes/ :D

Top Bottom