1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.1 Breadcrums arrows

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Cees50, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Cees50

Cees50 Active Member

My site is now running, and i have a small problem. The breadcrumbs arrows doesnt work as they should. If i go to a node and then to a thread, and i want to go back one step with the arrows, i get totally back to the home page???

My site: dreamreef

2. ShadyX

ShadyX Well-Known Member

Try changing your homepage link in the acp to the forum link? Might work.

3. cclaerhout

cclaerhout Well-Known Member

May be check these two options first:
    chk.png

And if the problem isn't coming from there, just check with the default style.

Jake Bunce, Shelley and ShadyX like this.
  4. Cees50

Cees50 Active Member

Hi

Problem want there. Gonna search further

5. Mr. Goodie2Shoes

Mr. Goodie2Shoes Well-Known Member

Can you post a screenshot? and which link do you click?

6. cclaerhout

cclaerhout Well-Known Member

Go there and then try to access the parent element inside the breadcrumb ("Mededelingen").

7. Mr. Goodie2Shoes

oh... it's an issue regarding Route Changer by Jake Bunce (not actually a bug) all you can do is, go to: AdminCP -> Options -> Node & Forum List; and enable 'Create Pages for Categories' ;)

8. Adam Howard

Adam Howard Well-Known Member

Thank you.

I've been trying to help figure out his issue for a while now. I kept assuming it was a redirect issue with XenPorta, which I had once myself (conflicting with another add-on).

Was also worried that something "unknown" had happen during the import from vBulletin to XenForo. He had a few add-ons install before the import (already started community) and there is always that low risk of some unknown thing popping up.

Thankfully all is now seemingly running smoothly. Thanks Mr. Goodie2Shoes (y)

Jake Bunce likes this.
  9. Mr. Goodie2Shoes

[​IMG]

I had the same problem with my site GFNCoders when I changed the index to /nodes/ :D

Jake Bunce and Adam Howard like this.
  10. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Oh yeah. I said I would fix that twice already. Get busy. Forget. :confused:

Adam Howard and Mr. Goodie2Shoes like this.
  11. Cees50

Cees50 Active Member

Wow thanks all :notworthy:

Adam Howard likes this.