Breadcrumb question

3c

Searched the forum but couldn't find an answer, so either this has never been asked or my xf forum googlefu isn't so strong...LOL

Is there a way to make a page that doesn't show up in the breadcrumbs? I've about figured out how I'm going to do some static content pages (Home, About Us, etc) using all xf, (with kudos going to Nodes as Tabs and Widgets) but the "home" page doesn't need to show up in the breadcrumbs.

Searched the forum but couldn't find an answer, so either this has never been asked or my xf forum googlefu isn't so strong...LOL

Is there a way to make a page that doesn't show up in the breadcrumbs? I've about figured out how I'm going to do some static content pages (Home, About Us, etc) using all xf, (with kudos going to Nodes as Tabs and Widgets) but the "home" page doesn't need to show up in the breadcrumbs.

You could apply the following in extra though this would eliminate the breadcrumbs in all pages you have which is probably not what you want

Code:
.pagenode_container .breadcrumb {
display: none;
}

insert the following into the page your creating will remove the breadcrumb from that individual page.

Code:
<style type="text/css">

.breadcrumb {
display: none; }
    -->
</style>

Top Bottom