Cannot reproduce Breadcrumb error?

tonmo

Google WMT (renamed Search Console) is reporting a large number of errors.

I checked page source and I see the following code on my gallery pages:

Code:
<span class="crust" itemscope="itemscope" itemtype="http://data-vocabulary.org/Breadcrumb">
                        <a href="https://www.DOMAIN.com/gallery/IMAGE-NAME.268/categories" class="crumb" rel="up" itemprop="url"><span itemprop="title"></span></a>
                        <span class="arrow"><span>&gt;</span></span>
                    </span>
When I go to that URL on my site, I get "error not found". It seems there is a trailing "/categories" which is causing a problem here? Or am I missing something....

Hmm, I do wonder whether the import process has done something wrong here. Not sure.

It's obviously a fairly old image. What gallery did you import from? And when did you do the import? What is the output of the following query?
Code:
SELECT * FROM xengallery_media WHERE media_id = 268

This was a sonnb xengallery import. Which itself was a photopost import. I don't recall what I had before that :-). The forum is almost 16 years old (nondescript forums->phpbb->vbulletin->xenforo).

I will run that query this weekend and report back. I think I converted about a month ago but I'll confirm. Also need to run the latest updates.

Hmm, I do wonder whether the import process has done something wrong here. Not sure.

It's obviously a fairly old image. What gallery did you import from? And when did you do the import? What is the output of the following query?

Does this help? Not sure if this format works for your request.

== Table structure for table xengallery_media

|------
|Column|Type|Null|Default
|------
|//**media_id**//|int(10)|No|
|media_title|text|No|
|media_description|text|No|
|media_date|int(10)|No|0
|last_edit_date|int(10)|No|0
|last_comment_date|int(10)|No|0
|media_type|enum('image_upload', 'video_upload', 'video_embed')|No|image_upload
|media_tag|text|Yes|NULL
|media_embed_url|text|Yes|NULL
|media_embed_cache|blob|Yes|NULL
|media_state|enum('visible', 'moderated', 'deleted')|No|visible
|album_id|int(10)|No|0
|media_privacy|enum('private', 'public', 'shared', 'members', 'followed', 'category')|No|public
|category_id|int(10)|No|0
|attachment_id|int(10)|No|0
|user_id|int(10)|No|0
|username|varchar(50)|No|
|ip_id|int(10)|No|0
|likes|int(10)|No|0
|like_users|blob|Yes|NULL
|comment_count|int(10)|No|0
|media_view_count|int(10)|No|0
|rating_count|int(10)|No|0
|rating_sum|int(10)|No|0
|rating_avg|float|No|0
|rating_weighted|float|No|0
|watermark_id|int(10)|No|0
|custom_media_fields|mediumblob|No|
|media_exif_data_cache|mediumblob|No|
|media_exif_data_cache_full|mediumblob|No|
|warning_id|int(10)|No|0
|warning_message|varchar(255)|No|
|position|int(10)|No|0
|imported|int(10)|No|0
|thumbnail_date|int(10)|No|0
|tags|mediumblob|No|
== Dumping data for table xengallery_media

|268|The Twilight Zone|Diving down to almost a half-mile below the surface, a pod of sperm whales are looking for prey. There is almost no visible light here - this is the Twilight or Mesopelagic Zone and it reaches from 600 - 3500 feet below the surface. It is in this zone that we begin to see bioluminescent creatures. This 50-foot whale has come upon a 16-foot giant squid. The whale uses the oil reserve inside its massive head as a &quot;sound lens&quot; in order to focus an intense beam of sound energy at the squid. This explosive &quot;crack&quot; of sound is enough to stun the squid. - Not associated with Barela Sculpture/www.barelafish.com|1100540507|1447457591|1356002187|image_upload|NULL|NULL|NULL|visible|0|public|0|59984|2475|sparr0w1|0|0|a:0:{}|6|8311|0|0|0|0|0| | | |0| |0|1446992397|0|

Do you happen to still have the sonnb XenGallery database or has that gone now?

I'm currently unsure as to whether we imported the data incorrectly from sonnb's gallery or whether the data was imported incorrectly from PhotoPost.

Ticket is probably wise. If you can provide FTP and database access eg with PhpMyAdmin that would be perfect.

Thank you.

I have now responded to the ticket.

In summary, the breadcrumb problem has now been resolved and it was caused by a number of images which were not in a category or an album which is obviously unexpected. I have moved the images into a new category and that is now working fine.

I've been unable to find a cause for this issue, but I cannot currently reproduce the issue in the current version of XFMG.

Top Bottom