1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Branding Removal

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by Xarcell, Oct 29, 2010.

1. Xarcell

Xarcell Well-Known Member

I have a few questions. I'm looking at buying xenForo in the near future. I was looking at the buy page and it says $140 for a license. Then underneath it says "extras" $250 branding removal.

Does that mean $140 + $250 = $390? or just $250?

If it is just $250 for the software & brand removal, is it possible to upgrade from from branded, to non-branded? Assuming about $100 more? Or is it $250 more?

Is there any chance of a discount promotion coming anytime soon?
  2. steven s

steven s Well-Known Member

I read it as being an additional $250.00.
    Last I read, the $100 24 hour period was a one time thing.
  3. Wired

Wired Active Member

By "about $100 more", he meant $140 + $110 = $250. I can't see a discount (like the 24 hour sale) coming any time soon, as the software's already at a great price.

It's 100% $390 total. You can see this for yourself by simply adding the branding removal to your cart!
  4. Xarcell

Xarcell Well-Known Member

Ok, so now my question is, can I buy a branding removal and apply it at a later time?
  5. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

If you have purchased the branding removal option, the templates are different; the copyright is already removed.
  6. Wired

Wired Active Member

Perhaps it should be asked like this: Can you buy the normal license now, and then in 6 months purchase the branding removal option?
  7. Brogan

I'm sure that will be possible.

It may not be possible using the normal purchase screen so send a message using the Contact Us form: http://xenforo.com/contact/
  8. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

You can do that right now. (Click "purchase extras" on the license you want from your customer area.)
    Darkimmortal and Brogan like this.
  9. Brogan

Thanks for the clarification Mike.
  10. steven s

steven s Well-Known Member

I probably we be opting for brand free to provide an additional contribution to XenForo Ltd.
    At least it will be tax deductible that way, I think. :)
  11. xIsabel38

xIsabel38 Well-Known Member

This just answered my question as well. Thanks! (I know this post is old but whatever!)
    Adam Howard likes this.