• polycode.studio

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • widget.studio

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • panda.solutions

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Arty

I'll be making new company, which would cover all my assets. My assets are mostly websites related to web design and software development. I've registered bunch of domains, but cannot choose which one to use.

All domains are from fancy new GTLDs, which cost a lot to renew, but I figure that short name + clear extension is better than long or obscure .com

Would love to hear your opinion on which of these domains sounds better as brand. See poll.

Obscure.com isn't an option, but has my vote. Users are more comfortable affixing com or their ccTLD to the tail end of a domain name. You're going to lose business by not having a recognizable TLD.

Obscure.com isn't an option, but has my vote. Users are more comfortable affixing com or their ccTLD to the tail end of a domain name. You're going to lose business by not having a recognizable TLD.
I do agree, but finding a decent .com is very hard, then making logo/branding for something obscure that has no real meaning is a nightmare. I do have artodia.com that I might sell, so its not suitable for main domain and ansidia.com that is short and obscure that I don't use, but I think its too obscure.

I voted for arty.studio but like arty.dev much better. Short and I like the meaning of the words.
Thanks. Unfortunately evil Google grabbed .dev for themselves and don't allow registrations.

Top Bottom