Brand new security camera catches guy kicking/throwing my garbage cans...

BirdOPrey5

Just got the camera setup a few hours before I went to sleep last night. Got woken up just before 4AM to some loud noises... Saw the trash cans were all over the place- replayed the video... sure enough...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Weird... Sometime YouTube goes bad for me I need to restart my browser.

URL if you are interested is-
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3yfFjv3ZE8

I tried going directly to YouTube earlier, but it wasn't working there, either. It's working here and on YouTube now, though.

Are you going to file a police report?

Are you going to file a police report?

No, not worth it. City police don't even come for car accidents sometimes, no real damage to speak of they'd probably laugh at me on the phone.

Joe, which of your neighbors have you pissed off most recently? :p

Only those who would be annoyed at the sound of 2 beagles howling at all hours of the day.

Lol, all that rage. It must be someone who found out that you work for vb :D

This was a possibility, but we have since found out he was doing this all the way down the block, even had one garbage can on top of a car- so he wasn't targeting my house at least.

This was a possibility, but we have since found out he was doing this all the way down the block, even had one garbage can on top of a car- so he wasn't targeting my house at least.
Perhaps he knew the street without the house number.
Annoy the whole street, one of the residents will be you.

Had something odd happen in our road like that, twice now someone has thrown a cardboard box onto our garage roof
But our garage is set back from the road, behind a gate, so they've come on to our property, through our big, 8ft tall wooden gate, thrown a box up there, left and closed the gate behind them.
.....just very bizarre.

hood.gif

Top Bottom