BP-Brown

BP-Brown 1.5.22

No permission to download
I have uploaded the files to BP-Brown folder and then I went to /install and clicked Rebuild Master Data.

The tags appear white on white so they are unreadable. Am I missing something? is this the correct way to upgrade the theme?

Ok I created a thread on my demo forum to show tags and can now see the problem.

I've just updated the package to fix the tags CSS and also a bug I found in the search box.

You can also update the code yourself by adding this CSS to the extra.css template.

Code:
.tagList .tag {
    color: #fff;
    background-color: #565545;
    border-color: #565545;
}

.tagList .tag:hover {
    color: #fff;
    background-color: #717062;
    border-color: #717062;
}

.tagList .tag {
    border-left: 1px solid #565545;
    border-top-left-radius: 4px;
    border-bottom-left-radius: 4px;
}

.tagList .tag:after {
    display: none;
}

.tagList .tag .arrow {
    display: none;
}

.formPopup {
background-color: #696858;
}

Thanks! I have found another problems:
  • The Featured tags in the resource index are white on white also.
  • In the resource view page, the Featured text is white on grey so it's difficult to read.

Thanks for that, Resource page? I am having trouble finding this page on my demo site:
Bluepearl Skins XenForo Demo

Any chance u can point me in the right direction? Or if this is a addon, can u link me to your page and I will find the CSS code for you

It's in the Resource Manager; I have registered in your forum but there is no RM.

The white on white apperars on the Featured Resource tag.
RM main page (f.e. Resources | XenForo Community)
Code:
<span class="featuredBanner">Featured</span>
White on gradient grey:
Resource page (f.e. BP-Brown)
Code:
<strong class="featuredNotice">Featured</strong>

Another issue with the pagination arrows:

paginator.webp

I have looked in your site but I can't find BP-Brown. I would like to see the price in order to buy it in a near future.

Last edited:
Hey mate BP-Brown is a free skin, so no need to buy it. I have no RM installed so I will do some research into using the style manager for TAGS as I am sure we dont need to manually style them for every page.

Hey Bionic, sorry for the delay was away!

Can you post a screenshot please, not getting this problem on my demo forum, thx!

Can you send me a link to your forum here or via private message please and I will check it out for you.
Sorry cannot do, it's a closed private forum. And no it doesn't happen in other styles.

Edit : Got it squared away, thanks.......

Last edited:
Top Bottom