1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boxxy - The return of the Queen!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by master412160, Jan 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. master412160

master412160 Member

So after seeing a fail pic on some random topic of Boxxy. I figured why not google her up and find out more of the whole drama story that happened in 2009. I finally stumbled on a vido of her. After seeing a comment on youtube "She is back!"

So she is really back strange she is indeed, is it her, an other troll? For sure her in my opinion.

This is her introduction vid explaining not much but yeah thats Boxxy as we know...

Will she domain the internet once again with her crazy acting vids, will her up coming vids be better then the old Boxxy vids?

What about the flame war will there come yet an ohter battle between haters and lovers?

She does seem to be active already: (her new channel)

Her call to arms:

Your opinion, did you know this info already or just found out about it like me today? (Not an active youtube user I'm.)
    Phil Conway likes this.
  2. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

I've seen some stupid things in my life, but that video just about tops the list, lol.
  3. bogus

bogus Guest

Peggy ;) Word!
    Peggy likes this.
  4. dutchbb

dutchbb Well-Known Member

Attention whores are just like trolls, once you stop feeding them they die;)
  5. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

6. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

7. Jaxel

Jaxel Well-Known Member

8. FreshFroot

FreshFroot Well-Known Member

Based off the thread title.. I thought this was about Boxy from vB.
  9. Quillz

Quillz Well-Known Member

I honestly don't get this whole following. Just another seemingly dumb camwhore starving for attention.
  10. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

11. Floris

Floris Guest

lol, nonsense threads like this exist on the site, but my post gets deleted.

nothing changes here huh .. what a shame how this community has gone to crap so quickly.

have fun deleting this one as well. i think we've learned by now that we dont have to care one bit.
    Mikey and AlexandrosD like this.
  12. Kier

Kier XenForo Developer Staff Member

I think it's perfectly clear that this community has not 'gone to crap' despite your continued attempts to make it so. This is an off-topic forum and the threads within it are therefore off-topic. Like some, don't like some, it doesn't matter. Your post was deleted because it was full of profanity and was entirely inappropriate.
  13. Jethro

Jethro Well-Known Member

Strangely I have no idea what a "Boxxy" is and have even less interest in finding out who/what it is.

This guy however rocks!

Andrew likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.