1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bought XenPorta, dint get "Download now" link

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by deata, Feb 22, 2015.

1. deata

deata New Member

Hello. I just bought a XenPorta an additional component. However, XenPorta resource page says that it has not been paid, and that it should buy again. It would be nice to know the transaction was successful, because the money from the account at least went 8wayRunille. I bought it XenForon resource site, using PayPal.

If you need a receipt or transcation ID'n so ask away.
  2. TheComputerGuy

TheComputerGuy Active Member

You should contact the author, as it was not an official xenforo transaction.
  3. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

All payments for resources are handled externally. XenForo.com doesn't have anything to do with it, so you'll need to contact the resource author directly.
  4. deata

deata New Member

If the payment go trought XenForo site, it should reedem that payment succesfull.
  5. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

The payment doesn't go through the XenForo.com site though.

(I see that the link seems to go direct to a PayPal payment, but it's happening through a redirect on an external site.)
    deata likes this.
  6. deata

deata New Member

Okay, i take contact to XenPortas dev, admin or something, idk who. Thank you anyway!
  7. RobParker

RobParker Well-Known Member

Contact @Jaxel but also check your email (e.g. In case it ended up in your spam folder).
    deata likes this.
  8. Jaxel

Jaxel Well-Known Member

The download link goes to your paypal email... most likely its in your spam folder.