DJI_0009.webp

599A8105.webp

IMG_6284.webp

599A7645.webp

IMG_5946.webp

599A8884.webp

599A6552.webp

599A9171.webp

Please respect photographer's copyright...

There are some lovely photographs there.

As a side note, there is some wonderful scenery very near to me, we can go hiking in places just like some of the attached photos with only a very short car ride.

There are some lovely photographs there.

As a side note, there is some wonderful scenery very near to me, we can go hiking in places just like some of the attached photos with only a very short car ride.
Depending where are you located :)

@Brad P That "doorway" is fascinating. I know erosion did it over an incredibly long time, but I can't figure out how. Perhaps the sea level was a whole lot higher back then? That would likely have been millions of years ago maybe. Mindblowing to think that rock feature might have stood there for so long.

@Brad P That "doorway" is fascinating. I know erosion did it over an incredibly long time, but I can't figure out how. Perhaps the sea level was a whole lot higher back then? That would likely have been millions of years ago maybe. Mindblowing to think that rock feature might have stood there for so long.
Simple little hole in a solid wall... over the centuries water simply makes it bigger. How do you think the Grand Canyon started out? 🤔

Balanced Rock is another example of the power of erosion - and the oddities that it does.

1664173200942.webp

Top Bottom