Bored

Dynamic

Well, job searching is annoying me and I am bored. Still, it was totally worth quitting my last job.

So, what is everyone up to?

It is a very very long story. Pretty much the owners/high management screwed all the workers. After doing so they screwed our manager and everyone under him. He left, then they moved a manager from another department and made him our manager (he is a real a$$ho@#). I got into a fight with him and left. It is funny though, there were around 16 of us and in 4 weeks 12 of us quit.

What do you do for a living mate?

It is a very very long story. Pretty much the owners/high management screwed all the workers. After doing so they screwed our manager and everyone under him. He left, then they moved a manager from another department and made him our manager (he is a real a$$ho@#). I got into a fight with him and left. It is funny though, there were around 16 of us and in 4 weeks 12 of us quit.

What do you do for a living mate?
Ah, I see. Well, I'm all for leaving if I'm not happy.

I build web applications for a living :)

Here you go man, if you are bored watch some Shakira live in concert, never fails to pull me out since 2002 !!

If that don't work try the Zeppelin in my signature and some Dewar's on the rocks with a slice of lemon, that has never failed me in this life either.

Ah, I see. Well, I'm all for leaving if I'm not happy.

I build web applications for a living :)

Nice, anywhere I can see you work?

Here you go man, if you are bored watch some Shakira live in concert, never fails to pull me out since 2002 !!

If that don't work try the Zeppelin in my signature and some Dewar's on the rocks with a slice of lemon, that has never failed me in this life either.

I don't really like Shakira (nope, I am not gay lol). Zeppelin though...:D

LOL, I think you have Shakira confused with Madonna or Elton John !!

PS: On second read of your post I get it now, you are trying to say that you're not gay because Shakira is a pretty girl but you still don't like her (music). Right ?

PPS: I was going to say, if this chick makes guys gay then I'm gayer than a 3 dollar bill !!!

r1aels.webp shakira062210_04-full.webp goop_671999_10.webp

LOL, I think you have Shakira confused with Madonna or Elton John !!

PS: On second read of your post I get it now, you are trying to say that you're not gay because Shakira is a pretty girl but you still don't like her (music). Right ?

PPS: I was going to say, if this chick makes guys gay then I'm gayer than a 3 dollar bill !!!

View attachment 10238 View attachment 10236 View attachment 10237

OMG, I saw Shakira performing at Glastonbury on the TV not long ago.. she is APPALLINGLY BAD as a singer.

She does have a nice bottom though, that she was fond of thrusting towards the audience in a move that really reminded me of an episode of Southpark in which Cartman's cat was in Heat
giggle.gif
"roawww roawwwww roawwwwww"

Oooo found it....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

OMG, I saw Shakira performing at Glastonbury on the TV not long ago.. she is APPALLINGLY BAD as a singer.

She does have a nice bottom though, that she was fond of thrusting towards the audience in a move that really reminded me of an episode of Southpark in which Cartman's cat was in Heat
giggle.gif
"roawww roawwwww roawwwwww"

Oooo found it....

Yes she does...and that episode was awesome. :D

It takes a while to appreciate Shakira's vocal ranges at first, but if you listen long enough you will find out she really can sing very well.

For the rockers out there here is Slash who played at the same show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18S25gSJ6eM&feature=related

Arsekicking for sure !!

Haha - i was actually there! Didnt even realise it was slash who was on till this started up (i was walking through to get to another stage)

LOL, you can get a better view of the show on YouTube versus being there, reminds me of watching football on TV, you get a better vantage point in many cases.

LOL, you can get a better view of the show on YouTube versus being there, reminds me of watching football on TV, you get a better vantage point in many cases.

Nah seriously it was easy to get through - he was on at about 2 in the afternoon so the crowd wasnt that packed unlike later on when the headliners come out to play.

Look at this for a crowd (was also there for this) -takes a little time to get going.

LOL, I know what it is like to be in a crowd like that, we use to have something called the 'World Series of Rock' when I was a kid in Cleveland, Ohio USA where 95,000 people packed into the now demolished Cleveland Municipal Stadium back in the 70's, well I was up front for Ted Nugent, in those days the guy wore a tail and jumped on the amps like a tiger in a cage while playing, needless to say you were in a fight for your very life when the crowd on the field started cramming up front by the stage pushing you ever closer to each other.

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&...tle&resnum=12&ved=0CHAQsAQwCw&biw=995&bih=618

http://www.clevelandrockandroll.com/BANDS/WORLD_SERIES_ROCK/world-series-rock-clevelandSTONES.jpg

Talk about loving your brother !! :rolleyes:

when i'm bored, i never visit my pages
when i'm bored, i don't want/don't have to work, so why should i check my pages and spam around lol:D

today was a really boring day in the office.
That's why we decited to check next week a beamer and a game console^^

Top Bottom