Bookmark

Bookmark 1.9

No permission to download
Oh man, Andy... every second day a update? ;) I think i wait now certain days or better weeks bevor i will update it finaly. :D ;)

But a nice add-on. :)

regards

I just noticed theres 2 bookmark add-ons. I wasn't interested in them until i used it on someone else's website.

They're actually pretty useful. I might have to check Daniels as well.

For my little forum i will use this one. It's very simple. I like it.

I even added it under the subnav.

Code:
<li><a href="{xen:link 'bookmark/list'}">{xen:phrase My-Bookmarks}</a></li>

Here the outcome:

Capture.webp

I also changed the Note to Note(Optional)

Capture2.webp

Because at first i thought it was mandatroy.

It's on my site if you wannt try it out

Thanks Andy for add-on.

Is it possible to change the background? I want to put a border around it and change the background color within the border.

Capture.webp

This is the correct setting to change the background color, it goes in the extra.css

.dataTable {
background-color: #d4e1ee;
}

and this is the outcome:

Capture.webp

thanks to andy for helping me

I like the simplicity of this add-on but would love the ability to bookmark resources and showcase items. (I know the other bookmarking add-on does that, but I prefer the one-per-line layout of this one.)

mm.. yeah, that's a easy way, to add fa icons.
I was doing that in my test board but editing the class directly in the template modifications and using :before property in extra.css, like:
class="item control bookmarks OverlayTrigger"
then:
PHP:
a.item.control.bookmarks.OverlayTrigger:before {
font-family: "FontAwesome";
content: "\f02e";
}
Result:
Screen shot 2015-08-30 at 8.04.37 PM.webp

Code:
.message .privateControls .item:last-child:before {
font-family: "FontAwesome";
content: "\f02e";
}

(I think, I haven't tried it though.)

Weird.
On 1.5 it just bookmarks forum and not the actual post. So, no way to go to the post directly from the bookmark. Thread title isn't linked.

[edit]
Never mind. The link is from post count.
[/edit]

Last edited:
This works pretty good, but there is a display issue on my iPhone 6S. See pic below.

IMG_0323.webp

Any way to fix this?

Hi, I'm a noob at this and I really want to use this add, and I would be very thankful if somebody can help me with this… So, the thing is when install the add I can't visualize it in the forum anywhere, then I just realize that I need to approve it for a group of user but I want to do it for every single user in the forum, will it be possible and how?

Thanks!

Set the permission to "Yes" for the Registered user group. If you're using user groups as recommended, every user should be a member of the Registered group.

Last edited:
Top Bottom