Lack of interest Bookmark Expansion

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

coolguy67

It would go like this:
There would be a star next to the bookmark, and when you clicked that star then it would always display that post at the top of the forum category.

It would be useful to have it because then if you needed to reply to a post quickly and it was pushed like 5 pages back then you could star it to reply to it quicker. Would be very useful for large forums (like this one).

in the admincp there would be an option to show it above admin sticky posts or not

:)

Upvote 4
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
It actually sounds more like an extension of the Bookmark feature. As in, when I visit a thread, I can click something to see the posts I have bookmarked in it, as a list with no other posts. Obviously the "button/icon/option" only shows for threads with bookmarks.

It actually sounds more like an extension of the Bookmark feature. As in, when I visit a thread, I can click something to see the posts I have bookmarked in it, as a list with no other posts. Obviously the "button/icon/option" only shows for threads with bookmarks.
Yeah, it can also be an extension to the bookmark feature
Like there would be a checkbox that says 'Display at the top of category'

No, more like "See my Bookmarks." I wouldn't want to pin them like you are suggesting, however, I would like easy access which is like a pin with one click.

Top Bottom