Bobster...

Kim

I love you :love:

Was going to post a drive by appreciation on your profile, but you have comments off - so here it is instead! You're great, and I really love your work!!! Thank you for the showcase, and for being a top bloke!

pash.gif

I love you :love:

Was going to post a drive by appreciation on your profile, but you have comments off - so here it is instead! You're great, and I really love your work!!! Thank you for the showcase, and for being a top bloke!

pash.gif

1000% agree. Great guy, makes Excellent add-ons and embraces suggestions to the point that I've seen him go above and beyond to include them. His showcase add-on is now integral part of my site and I'm actively using it more than I thought I would. I could go on all day praising this guy but I'll end by saying...
bobster65_rocks.webp

1000% agree. Great guy, makes Excellent add-ons and embraces suggestions to the point that I've seen him go above and beyond to include them. His showcase add-on is now integral part of my site and I'm actively using it more than I thought I would. I could go on all day praising this guy but I'll end by saying...View attachment 46364

hehehe awesome :D

Bobster, you have your own girly fan club ;)

LOL I would ask whatchoo done... but maybe I better not :p
haha I didn't really do anything. Apparently she wanted my feedback on something for dinner tomorrow and I didn't answer her. So she thought I was ignoring her. What really happened is that she made a statement about what to have tomorrow and I didn't really have any input on it so I didn't say anything against it. A bit later, she came to me while I was obviously intensely reading something and she asked if I wanted to look up a recipe like we had discussed and I replied with, "no, not at the moment". Yeah, she didn't like that. :p

haha I didn't really do anything. Apparently she wanted my feedback on something for dinner tomorrow and I didn't answer her. So she thought I was ignoring her. What really happened is that she made a statement about what to have tomorrow and I didn't really have any input on it so I didn't say anything against it. A bit later, she came to me while I was obviously intensely reading something and she asked if I wanted to look up a recipe like we had discussed and I replied with, "no, not at the moment". Yeah, she didn't like that. :p
Just for the record, we're not taking responsibility for distracting you from the wife :whistle:

Top Bottom