XF 1.5 Board margins and ad placement

Huskermax

So I am in the process of transferring from VB to XenForo and I am trying to get my ads placed right on the XenForo test board I set up before I go live with it. See Screen shots.

So I need to fix the margins so the ad is not covering anything and fits in that right side.

This is a screen shot of our VB board. I need to know how to places these right side ads in to the XenForo templates in that right margin before I do the transfer.

Here is the code for the ad in the 1st screen shot or top right corner below navbar.

This is copied right out from the ad_sidebar_top template.

Code:
<xen:hook name="ad_sidebar_top" />

<!-- HM Forum 300 Top [async] -->
<script type="text/javascript">if (!window.AdButler){(function(){var s = document.createElement("script"); s.async = true; s.type = "text/javascript";s.src = 'http://ab166223.adbutler-exciton.com/app.js';var n = document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0]; n.parentNode.insertBefore(s, n);}());}</script>
<script type="text/javascript">
var AdButler = AdButler || {}; AdButler.ads = AdButler.ads || [];
var abkw = window.abkw || '';
var plc177460 = window.plc177460 || 0;
document.write('<'+'div id="placement_177460_'+plc177460+'"></'+'div>');
AdButler.ads.push({handler: function(opt){ AdButler.register(166223, 177460, [300,250], 'placement_177460_'+opt.place, opt); }, opt: { place: plc177460++, keywords: abkw, domain: 'ab166223.adbutler-exciton.com', click:'CLICK_MACRO_PLACEHOLDER' }});
</script>

As far as the 1st screen shot goes I have not been able to fix that ad so it sits inside the margins of the board. I have been messing with:

Responsive Design and Page Width Controller

I still can't get it to sit inside the board. It floats over the margin every time. Do I need add more code in the ad code?

Top Bottom