• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

bluepearl-skins.com - XenForo Skins

Attachments

• darkness1.webp
    darkness1.webp
    83.4 KB · Views: 21
  • darkness2.webp
    darkness2.webp
    79 KB · Views: 14
  • darkness3.webp
    darkness3.webp
    71.7 KB · Views: 12
  • darkness4.webp
    darkness4.webp
    58.4 KB · Views: 13
  • bpbrown1.webp
    bpbrown1.webp
    58.4 KB · Views: 12
  • bpbrown2.webp
    bpbrown2.webp
    54.7 KB · Views: 9
  • bpbrown3.webp
    bpbrown3.webp
    61.1 KB · Views: 10
  • bpbrown4.webp
    bpbrown4.webp
    109.9 KB · Views: 9
  • bpbrown5.webp
    bpbrown5.webp
    48.9 KB · Views: 9
  • bpbrown6.webp
    bpbrown6.webp
    32.5 KB · Views: 13
Future for XenForo 1.0.4 is now available.

Attachments

• futureblack.webp
    futureblack.webp
    70.4 KB · Views: 15
  • futureblue.webp
    futureblue.webp
    73.9 KB · Views: 13
  • futuregreen.webp
    futuregreen.webp
    72.8 KB · Views: 11
  • futurepink.webp
    futurepink.webp
    75.1 KB · Views: 10
  • futurered.webp
    futurered.webp
    73.9 KB · Views: 9
  • xenforo-banner.webp
    xenforo-banner.webp
    45.8 KB · Views: 8
Sorry that was a mistake. Logo and screenshots have been updated.

These skins have been converted from vBulletin from the request of many of our customers who have switched from vBulletin to XenForo but still want to keep their forum style.

lol you should of seen the chat's me and Sean had on msn during XF beta, i have used quite a few skins during my VB era even done a few of my own but a few years back i switched to BP skins which are coded very good easy to work with and very simple to mod out to a custom look just on a premade, his updates are also very fast considering he has tons of skins and has to code for 3 major forum engines such as VB, IPB , and XF plus all the custom jobs he does. BTW sean is bp black one of the 1st XF you are updating?

lol you should of seen the chat's me and Sean had on msn during XF beta, i have used quite a few skins during my VB era even done a few of my own but a few years back i switched to BP skins which are coded very good easy to work with and very simple to mod out to a custom look just on a premade, his updates are also very fast considering he has tons of skins and has to code for 3 major forum engines such as VB, IPB , and XF plus all the custom jobs he does. BTW sean is bp black one of the 1st XF you are updating?
I second that.. He has been very helpful to me too. with my none coding skillz:)

Do your skins come with the PSD file so I can change the logo?

Top Bottom