1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

bluepearl-skins.com - XenForo Skins

Discussion in 'Styles [Archive]' started by Sean James, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Sean James

Sean James Well-Known Member

Bluepearl Skins are happy to announce we released our first premade premium XenForo Skins.

Skins can be purchased from our store

Screenshots attached are from some of our XenForo Skins

All skins updated to 1.0.4

** 15th July 2011 Future is now available **

Future

[​IMG]

Eloquent
    [​IMG]

BP-Black
    [​IMG]

BP-White
    [​IMG]

bTech
    [​IMG]

Live Eloquent demo:
    Eloquent, EloquentBlue, EloquentGreen, EloquentRed

Live bTech demo:
    bTechBlue, bTechBrown, bTechPurple, bTechGreen, bTechRed

Live BP-Black demo:
    BP-Black, BP-BlackBlue, BP-BlackRed, BP-BlackGreen, BP-BlackOrange, BP-BlackYellow, BP-BlackCyan, BP-BlackLime, BP-BlackPink, BP-BlackPurple, BP-BlackSienna

Live BP-white demo
    BP-White, BP-WhiteBlue, BP-WhiteRed, BP-WhiteGreen, BP-WhiteOrange, BP-WhiteBlack, BP-WhiteCyan, BP-WhiteLime, BP-WhitePink, BP-WhitePurple, BP-WhiteSienna

Live Future Demo
    FutureBlack, FutureBlue, FutureGreen, FuturePink, FutureRed

Skins can be purchased from our store

We sell multiple colors of our skins in 1 package, so you only have to pay one price for all colors.
    Our skins sell for $29.99 with 1 year of free updates and a yearly renewal of $14.99. You dont have to renew and can use the skins as long as you want. The renewal is for updates.

Click here to view our free XenForo Skins

2. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

Wow I like it. Very nice skins, quite different.

My only gripe is............ why do you designers put out dark skins first? :(

Stormraven and Griffin like this.
  3. Sean James

Thanks Peggy ;)

Creating dark skins first helps to learn the templating system faster I find.

4. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

But you will be putting out lighter skins too?

5. Sean James

Definately, Working on them as we speak. Plan to release light skins towards the end of next week or early the following week.
    Have 3 weeks annual leave coming my way which I am very excited about. To relax, skin and unfortunately gardening lol

JVCode, FredC and Peggy like this.
  6. Veer

Veer Well-Known Member

Great news.

I will be waiting for bright colors skin, keep up the good work.

Griffin likes this.
  7. borbole

borbole Well-Known Member

Dark is not my color but I agree with the above comments. The skins look very nice. Well done :)

Griffin likes this.
  8. Wuebit

Wuebit Well-Known Member

Nice one Griffin I know alot of people who use your skins.. This is a good move to come to xenforo :) welcome

Griffin likes this.
  9. FredC

FredC Well-Known Member

Very nice i actually love the look of dark skins but unfortunately my members are not to fond of them.. Looking forward to seeing your first release of something light..

Griffin likes this.
  10. Kaiser

Kaiser Well-Known Member

I was just now thinking that.. very frustrating lol. I wouldve bought one from themesinc back then if they had a light skin, and same with bluepearl... the designs look great but I couldnt use that on my forum :(

Griffin likes this.
  11. Sean James

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments.
    Currently working on some custom skins but once they are completed sometime over the weekend I will resume work on my premade XenForo white skins.

Kaiser likes this.
  12. wickedstangs

wickedstangs Well-Known Member

Awesome, I used all his skins during the vb era..:)

Griffin likes this.
  13. JVCode

JVCode Well-Known Member

Not a fan of dark skins so won't be using those but they're very nice and I can't wait for your bright colour releases.

Griffin likes this.
  14. Stormwolfe

Stormwolfe Member

My members are just the opposite! I'd love to have lighter themed skins, but they like the dark ones.

However...

Sean! Wonderful to see some of my old favorites for XenForo. I'll definitely be looking them over in the near future.

Best Regards,

Stormwolfe (Lindsay at your site)

Vodkaholic and Griffin like this.
  15. moody

moody Active Member

I have used several skins before when i was using vbulletin, very nice stuff.
    Good to see quality skins being released for xenforo

Griffin likes this.
  16. Bamboo

Bamboo New Member

I'm like the other comments. I'm not a big fan of dark themes, but these are looking very nice.
    Can't wait to see a light theme from you.

Griffin likes this.
  17. yavuz

yavuz Well-Known Member

Although dark styles aren't my thing, this one doesn't bother me as much as some other dark skins did. I might actually like it :D Welcome to XenForo, I'll keep my eyes on your light sins :)

Griffin likes this.
  18. ShadyX

ShadyX Well-Known Member

Lots of wonderful themes popping up at the moment, these are some of them :) well done.

Griffin likes this.
  19. Sean James

Attached Files:

20. Sean James

Attached Files:

Stormwolfe, Allan and Peggy like this.