• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Bluepearl-skins.com - Free XenForo Skins

Sean James

Attachments

JVCode

Does this skin come in both fluid and fixed widths? if not, when one changes this in the style options will it break the logo? or any other part.

Sean James

Does this skin come in both fluid and fixed widths? if not, when one changes this in the style options will it break the logo? or any other part.
The skin can be both fluid and fixed. The package contains the fluid version only atm.
To make the skin fixed simply edit the extra.css template and modify #darkbord.

Add this code to the existing #darkbord CSS

Code:
#darkbord {
width: 960px;
margin-right: auto;
margin-left: auto;
}

Peggy

Thanks Peggy, are you sure? looks completely brown on both of my screens :/
Yep checked all three of my devices - PC, laptop and iPad - the Sub-navigation strip, category strip and footer all look to have a green tint.
I'm not complaining, I like it. :)

abnvet

If I were to want to replace the logo to where it encompassed the width and height of the header, how would I go about doing that? i.e I see the logo image and could replace that however I want to create a logo the encompasses the entire top portion of the theme. Thank you

Pope Viper

Sean, I decided that this is going to be the skin I launch with, and am hoping to get your help. Can you provide a PSD of the banner.jpg with just the color/border, and no other images? This will give my graphics guy an excellent base to start from.

Also, will you be updating this for 1.1? Please say you are, and my money is yours!!

Sean James

I will be updating all of my skins free and premium when 1.1 is released. I am excited for this new release, will also be releasing Seamus for XF as well.

Thanks Jadmperry much appreciated ;)