Blowing smoke up your....ermmm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tobacco_smoke_enema

I mean .... people actually did this??? lol

Really?

I figured I wouldn't be the only one to question that people were stupid enough to do this so I decided to post it....I was searching for specific medical reasons to quit smoking....and I think I just lost the need when I came across this.
Also trying to quit and failing miserably, as I post this I'm smoking a menthol rolly! :(

Yeah I did light one but then I thought of the bellows pump...and then oddly enough jackass3d when the dude is literally lights a smoke with his bum and bam smokes it....i nearly gagged...I think I am close to quiting now lol.

Yet...my 10 dollar pack of newports sits mocking me on my desk ...saying things like...I got you ...your mine beecho, and you'll be back....they always come back.

Why did I ever start smoking....

Speaking of which....what made you smoke your first cigg?

Yeah I did light one but then I thought of the bellows pump...and then oddly enough jackass3d when the dude is literally lights a smoke with his bum and bam smokes it....i nearly gagged...I think I am close to quiting now lol.

Yet...my 10 dollar pack of newports sits mocking me on my desk ...saying things like...I got you ...your mine beecho, and you'll be back....they always come back.

Why did I ever start smoking....

Speaking of which....what made you smoke your first cigg?
I was 10 years old and I as going to my firends birthday party, his older brother was buying cigarettes and cider for the party. I didn't want to be the sad chump who couldn't bloody inhale, here I am 17 years later.

Those guys on Jack@$$3D are stupid enough to pull that bum smoke stunt. I don't even need to watch it to understand it.

Alright, who wants to pucker up? Apparently I will be able to breathe better by having smoke blown up my a$$ according to the wiki.

In all seriousness I smoked since I was around 10 years old. I quit two years ago for about 6 months and was riding bicycle all the time. Things got a little stressful and I went back to smoking. Fast forward to now, I needed to quit smoking again. I finally decided it was time again and I am on my 20th day. I haven't been able to ride the bike as much as I would like due to different living locations from where we work but I do get to ride on the weekends. I am hoping it will soon start to get easier as I still have temptations. Especially if I am in the garage or on the computer.

Top Bottom